Northampton Aeronautics is an FAA certified Part 61 flight school conveniently located at Northampton Airport, Northampton, Massachusetts. Our flight school is managed by Chief Flight Instructor Rich MacIsaac. We have several instructors who can work with you to develop a training system that matches your learning style and schedule. Our rental aircraft and instruction capabilities can fulfill the training needs of any pilot. As an FAA certified Part 61 training facility we offer Light Sport, Private, Commercial, Instrument, Multi Engine, and Flight Instructor (including multi-engine and instrument).
- Private pilot ground school
- Instrument rating ground school
- Light Sport
- Multi Engine
- Biannual Flight Review
- Instrument Proficiency Check
- Experienced, dedicated instructors
- Clean, well equipped aircraft maintained by our own maintenance staff
- Convenient online scheduling
- FAA approved Redbird full motion simulator on site
- FAA approved CATS testing center on site
- Only school in the area with light sport and multi-engine aircraft
- Advanced training available -Instrument, Commercial, Flight Instructor, Multi-engine
- Finance your training through AOPA
The 7B2 Experience
The folks at Northampton Aeronautics have been more than accommodating over the years and I am glad to call this my home base!
Thank all of you again for the opportunity that you guys gave her these past two weeks. Haley is sure that she is absolutely in love with flying now that she has begun the process, and she is planning on taking lessons over the next several years in order to get her pilot’s license. She is still talking about it!!!
Sage really enjoyed last week’s aviation camp. Thanks so much for such a great program.
One of the things she really liked about last week was being part of the team, and meeting other kids.
Nice, professionally run private airport. I came in with an Aztec, and was greeted on the radio and parked near the door, but with plenty of room to pull in and out…Very friendly welcoming airfield. Thanks!
Had a great day flying a plane today! Our instructor was awesome! A great place to learn to fly!
It is difficult to get a 14 year old excited about camp, but you managed to do it. Riley. had a great time. He learned so much, and is enthusiastic about continuing his education.